To shift the way the world works, we have to shift what we measure, where we value intelligence from, and how we map the impact. Relational-based economics, built on the intelligence of long patterns of human life, where we give give into networks, and receive receive, where we build our network patterns where everything is interlinked, where nature is centred in its source of intelligence as the birth of us and the place where we as a species will most likely end up returning to with 6 billion years of life left on this rock. With this context we must ask, does the $ on the financial ledger, the debt mindset of life, the reductive individual empire building of organisations, serve a life of abundance for human beings in relation to each other and the 7 million other species we share earth with?
AIME Founder and CEO Jack Manning Bancroft explains the seven systemic levers that JOY Corps get to design with to activate health in the network.
- Mentors as the ultimate citizens mapping a network for all with knowledge shared not knowledge kept
- Intelligence from outside the margins centred with unlikely connections
- Kindness as our stimulus for relational health
- Nature as our source of intelligence for planetary health
- Joy as the impact measurement for relational wealth
- Peace as the pathway for relational progress to unfold
- Regeneration / Intentional death for the long future health of the network – all in relation